"" Rob Parnell's Writing Academy Blog: Author "Bribes" Readers to Read His Book

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Author "Bribes" Readers to Read His Book

Dear Fellow Writer,

Today, I am unashamedly bribing you to read my NEW book:


See below for details on all the FREE goodies I'm willing to give you -  if you can help me make Kindred a bestseller!

Kindred by Rob Parnell

Yep, that's the cover up there. Pretty cool, huh?

It's 349 pages of thrills, chills and suspense.  You're gonna love it! I guarantee this is my best work of fiction yet! Three years in the making - written and edited to perfection.

And if you go over to Kindle right now and get it, I will send you the following FREE GIFTS - worth a few hundred bucks at least:

1. "How to Write and Plot a Thriller" A full course

2. "How to Write and Plot a Horror Story" A full course

3. "How to Make Money Writing"
A 51 page report

4. "How to Get What You Want"  A 32 page report

5. "Attract Money Now" a 165 page ebook 

6. "Writer's Block Solved" a 18 page report 

Is this enough to tempt you?

I hope so!

Think about it. Not only are you getting a great thriller to read in your spare time - written by someone you like and respect (uh, that's me?) but you'll also get lots of free stuff to help you in your personal life and your writing career!

It's a win win!

All you have to do is go here:


Then, when you've got the book, email me your receipt from Amazon - or just quote the reference number, and I'll immediately let you have all the above resources completely FREE.

Can you do that for me now? Click HERE.

Okay, you might be thinking: what's the catch?

Well, there's none really, except the book will cost you just under $7. 

If that's a catch to you then I'm clearly wasting my time! Less than seven measly dollars? You can barely buy a coffee for that these days! 

BTW, if you already have a KIndle reader, you can borrow it for free!


If you are any kind of published author, you'll know how hard it is to get people to read your books. Even your friends and family can show reluctance when you finally have the manuscript finished!

I know there are a million other books you could read apart from mine. 

I know it! All of us authors know it.

So what if it's a low down tactic to offer bribes to potential readers?

We've all got to get the ball rolling somehow. 

Books are read because people recommend them. Pure and simple.

And that's what I want you to do!

Get my book, Kindred, read and thoroughly enjoy it. Then, hopefully, you'll mention it to someone else and the snowball will start to roll.

Help me out here!

There's really no reason not to because you can only benefit from all the other stuff I'm sending you!

Don't have a Kindle reader?

You don't need one! Just go HERE to download a free Kindle reader for your computer.

Perhaps you're one of those Apple people who have a MAC. No problem, you can get a free Kindle reader for a MAC HERE

Need a free Kindle Reader for your iPad? Sure thing. Go HERE

You can probably tell I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for you! You have no more excuses, right?

Go HERE to get KINDRED - and hundreds of dollars worth of FREEBIES are yours to keep. No catches.

And if you want to tell your friends about Kindred, then great, feel free to Twitter a message. Let your friends on all the social networks like Facebook, Linked In and Google+ know all about my special offer today.

I'd really appreciate your help to make Kindred a bestseller.

Pretty please!

Again, this is what you'll get:

1. "How to Write and Plot a Thriller" A full course
2. "How to Write and Plot a Horror Story" A full course
3. "How to Make Money Writing"
A 51 page report
4. "How to Get What You Want"  A 32 page report
5. "Attract Money Now" a 165 page ebook 
6. "Writer's Block Solved" a 18 page report  

All this for just purchasing my latest thriller, KINDRED.

Many thanks for reading.

I'm looking forward to getting your receipt!
 
Keep writing!
 
 rob at home

THIS WEEK'S WRITER'S QUOTE:

"A professional is someone who respects his trade, tries as hard as he can to perfect his work, and realizes that one failure isn’t the end of the world. Or two…or three." Nathaniel Benchley

No comments:

The Writing Academy

Welcome to the official blog of Rob Parnell's Writing Academy, updated weekly - sometimes more often!