"" Rob Parnell's Writing Academy Blog: My New Book Designs

Monday, October 13, 2014

My New Book Designs

They say branding is all these days.

Authors need a 'look' that helps their readers know when they've come across a particular writer's work.

In the spirit of this advice - which you hear all the time these days - I decided to have all my fiction covers redesigned. You can see the result below.

I'm pleased with the look - it's kinda dark, thriller-like and obviously makes the books appear connected.

I hope you like them too.

Keep Writing!

Rob Parnell
Your Success is My Concern
Purge by Rob Parnell
Willow by Rob Parnell
Kindred by Rob Parnell
Nine Tales from Rob Parnell

No comments:

The Writing Academy

Welcome to the official blog of Rob Parnell's Writing Academy, updated weekly - sometimes more often!